Now, all the things that are being built on a blockchain come under Web 3.0 with the motive “An internet that will be owned by the people”.
The thing is web3 moves a lot faster than one can catch up. And it has already moved a lot from where it started.
So, I’ve curated some web3 related stuff that can help beginners (that’s me) learn more about this groundbreaking tech and be a part of it.
So, LFG! (That means “Let’s Fucking Go”).
FREE Web3 Resources
- Crypto Canon by A16Z: A very useful and beginner-friendly crypto resource that contains a lot of topics from building blocks, basics, foundations, to key concepts of web3.
- Ethereum Blockchain Education by Consensys: Contains from the basics of blockchain to some very deep insights on “Use Cases” and “Applications” of Blockchain.
- Crypto Startup School: Contains videos and articles that can improve your web3 knowledge.
- Spring 2021’s Fundamental Course by Blockchain at Berkeley: By the end of this course you will understand how cryptocurrencies work and the ideas, technologies, and organizations sprouting from it.
- NFT Canon by A16Z: A go to resource for everyone to understand more about Non Fungible Tokens.
- Whiteboard Crypto: Youtube channel with a lot of in-depth explanations on Web3 protocols and cryptocurrencies.
- Economics Design: Youtube channel with a lot of explanations on Crypto & Token Economics aka Tokenomics by Lisa JY Tan.
- Learn about DAOs by Discover DAOs: Articles on DAOs – from beginners guides to space functions, DAO benifits, and more.
- useWeb3: It is a platform for developers to explore and learn about Web3. Whether youre a new dev getting your hands dirty for the first time, or a seasoned developer making the transition into the Web3 space.
- Stanford’s Course on Blockchain: The syllabus coverse topics from the basics of Cryptocurrencies and cryptography to Blockchain scalling and rollups.
- Resources to learn Solana programming – Twitter Thread
- Blockchain Development Resources – Github
- NFT/Web3 Podcast Greatest Hits – Spotify
- How web3 products & protocols work – Twitter Thread
- For important updates in the webs space – Bankless Newsletter
Best Web3 Content Related Blogs:
- By Haseeb Qureshi: haseebq.com
- By Chris Dixon: cdixon.org and medium.com/@cdixon
- Taschalabs.com by Tascha
- Crypto & Web3 by A16Z
- By Lina Xie
- By Polynya
- By Cooper Turley
- By Patrick Rivera
I hope the list helps you in your web3 journey. All the best!